Sunday, May 3, 2009

Off to Africa!

I (Lyndsay) am just making last-minute additions and subtracts to my luggage and getting ready to board my flight to South Africa (via JFK and London Heathrow on Virgin Atlantic) early tomorrow morning. My first stop is a private concession outside of Kruger National Park in South Africa, where I spend two nights at different lodges. I'll explore the area, enjoy game drives and maybe even check out the spa! From the wilderness, I head to Durban for a massive trade show called INDABA. There, I will meet with many of our associates in Africa and gather the most recent updates on lodges, parks and camps all over Africa. From Durban I venture deep into the wilds of Southern Africa as I explore Botswana's Okavango Delta, Chobe and the Victoria Falls (Zambian side).

I'm hoping to check in along the way and update everyone with the latest news on Southern Africa. Assuming all goes well, Kent will be updating us, too, from his family safari in East Africa. Also, Sarah Fazendin of the Fazendin Portfolio, will be posting updates from her trip to off-the-beaten-path Malawi. Stay tuned--there will be lots of great safari updates to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home